Sunday 4 January 2015

Great North Run 2015

I just signed up to do the Great North Run again. I must be mad!

I did it last year and raised £300 for charity (North Tyneside Breast Cancer Support).

I started off with no running ability or experience, but managed to persevere and train enough to complete the half-marathon in unbelievably hot and humid weather exactly 2 hours and 30 minutes. By the way running when it's hot is really not fun :-(.

This year, I want it to be different. I want to do it for me and I want to do it in 1 hour and 45 mins. I'm actually really looking forward to running again. It helps me clear my head, release stress and gives me a buzz. I'm already thinking about my running playlists... I will share those when I make them!

I've got until September. 9 months. A whole pregnancy.

Best get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment